Re: PSYCHOLOGY: BUSTS AND BELIEFS

Another perspective:

The famous quote by Ed Seykota is "Everybody gets what they want out of
the market". You will take yourself down to the level of success you
really deep-down believe you deserve. You fight an ingrained belief that
easy money is wrong, and you find ways to make it hard. To become a winner,
you must first give up being who you are, by becoming deserving of the
money in your own eyes.

If you control your own actions, and if you act in your own best interest,
the markets are powerless to hurt you. There really is nothing to stop you.
Except yourself. Your own power to ruin it all is immense, and unrelenting.
Anybody ever massacre a really great system by trading it?

Wayne
wlm95@xxxxxxxxxx