Re: PSYCHOLOGY: BUSTS AND BELIEFS

In a message dated 97-12-29 18:16:20 EST, Gw.Gautier@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 My belief is that what separates the winners from the others, is that
 the winners learn how to modify their behavior(s), whereas the others
 look for answers outside of themselves, changing tools, systems,
 indicators, funds, markets, size, brokers etc... but not themselves,
 thus repeating forever the same losing routine.

 That is a belief, not a fact!

Fact vs Belief.

Fact: you are already a winner...whether you trade or don't trade.

Belief: somehow. you are not already a winner....and therefore
            "need to do something" to make yourself a winner.

            The un-stated "belief" is that  "I am a loser"....and, of course
             if that is what you "choose to believe" that is what you
             will become.

All blessing be with you,NOW

GerryB/jer33:3
learner/teacher