Gen: Multi-screen

I'm think about investing in some hardwares such as multi-screen video
card.
I found a few web sites advertising their products and left emails there.
Before I invest I want to ask any RTers who had experience with this stuff
or actually use it if it is worth and useful.
In case I don't make myself clear by saying multi-screen I'd like to
explain a bit about it.
Say,,,with 4 view multi-screen card,,,you can run 4 separate applications
or 4 different functions within one application. I thought if you are
running a real-time system and trying to track many markets at the same it
could be a lot helpful.
So,, any one with experience or knowledge,,,,,please comment.
Great thanks,
(it's like having 4 supercharts if the card is not as expensive as buying 4
supercharts.)

PS,,,don't forget to comment on PRICE !!!!!!  :-)