Re: PSYCHOLOGY: BUSTS AND BELIEFS

RT’s

	I have been listening to positive mental attitude dogma most of my life
and it must be heresy to even think of disagreeing. “Think and grow rich.”
Right. If Pinoccio tells himself that his nose is getting shorter and
shorter what happens? Is it healthy to delude oneself if you don’t have the
necessary footing to be successful? Here is a definition for Love, “ First,
love is the result of acts of kindness. Then, love is the reason for acts
of kindness.” This is a complicated way of saying that you must receive
something from the outside before you can have something of your own from
inside. I submit that all of the hype and self delusion can not make up for
experience, diligence, guidance, and the perseverence needed to build the
self confidence that winners find from within.

Best Regards,
Brent