Re: GEN - Put/Call ratios

Bob,
I was looking at Dell and a few other NASDAQ 100 stocks the other day. I
was looking at the top 7 in weight. Some like Dell are near support
levels and have tested it several times. (Near 70 if my memory serves
correct.) My concern is if these top 7 to 10 companies crack the NASDAQ
will crack too. So I have been thinking about the same problem but from
a different perspective.
Harley