Re: GEN - Put/Call ratios

It looked ominous to me when I first saw the low ratios.  Only
explanation I have is that due to holidays many players are out of the
market and the numbers are biased.  On the other hand it presents
opportunities for arbs to step in and skew the numbers to cause short
term swings in their favor ... etc.

Might be interesting to look at other holiday periods and see how much
they deviate from the norm and resulting outcomes.  This is where a
neural net focused on holiday patterns would come in handy...  Does
Trendy have a model of this phenomena?  My two cents...

Mike R