Re: How do you stop Murrey's posts

A moon or two ago, someone on this list lost their rag and threatened to do
all sorts of terrible things to muck up people who kept sending them unwanted
.gif files.

Could someone tell me how to stop Murrey posts coming.   In England, we have
to pay for our telephone calls to the internet and it takes a long time to
download some of these .gif files.  When you get 14 of them on the trot it
take AGES and it is such a waste of time.

If there was any value in the so-called system, there might be some merit.
But there are far too many things on the market that look wonderful after the
event.  There are even some quite well thought out efforts that are still no
good at the leading edge - but with Mr Murrey being an expert on every market
and so wonderfully wise after the event, it really is a bore getting all these
posts.  It is perfectly obvious it is all an elaborate con trick.

I don't mind the deleting unread, that is hardly a problem - it is the lengthy
process of receiving them.  And it is starting to cost me a fortune!!!

Naturally, I have replied politely, positively and even pleadingly for him to
stop it.
But he won't.  Mind you, he doesn't send them himself, he uses some character
who calls himself Charle E. Outland.  I get no answers to any of my posts.  I
even tried an intelligent question, but that didn't even get a response.

I know it is the season of goodwill, but it is running very thin for Mr Murrey
as far as I am concerned, I can tell you.  Anyone got any ideas on how to stop
his posts?  It really is getting beyond the joke.

Many thanks in advance and a Happy Christmas to you all

Bill Eykyn