Re: How do you stop Murrey's posts

Bill,
Consider going directly to the two individual's (if they are not the
same) ISPs or mail list service bureau. Complain LOUDLY. If the source
(Murrey) doesn't have the respect to honor your request, then go to the
next level up, his information conduit.  If contacting his ISP doesn't
work, then there are some more drastic measures (some read 'dirty')
methods that will get his attention. E-mail me privately for those.

Regards,
Ryan

Bill Eykyn wrote:

> A moon or two ago, someone on this list lost their rag and threatened
> to do
> all sorts of terrible things to muck up people who kept sending them
> unwanted
> .gif files.
>
> Could someone tell me how to stop Murrey posts coming.   In England,
> we have
> to pay for our telephone calls to the internet and it takes a long
> time to
> download

<snip>

> Naturally, I have replied politely, positively and even pleadingly for
> him to
> stop it.
> But he won't.  Mind you, he doesn't send them himself, he uses some
> character
> who calls himself Charle E. Outland.  I get no answers to any of my
> posts.  I
> even tried an intelligent question, but that didn't even get a
> response.
>
> I know it is the season of goodwill, but it is running very thin for
> Mr Murrey
> as far as I am concerned, I can tell you.  Anyone got any ideas on how
> to stop
> his posts?  It really is getting beyond the joke.
>
> Many thanks in advance and a Happy Christmas to you all
>
> Bill Eykyn
====================================================================<x-html><HTML>
<HEAD>
   <META NAME="Author" CONTENT="telerate">
   <META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="Mozilla/4.01 [en] (Win95; I) [Netscape]">
   <TITLE>ryanfoot</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>Ryan Garrett