Re: some basic question

I had the same issue with Dial data.  I contacted both Dial and Omega and
the Omega tech support folks recommended switching to Genisis Data.  They
said that Genisis places all of their focus on commodity data.  I contacted
Genisis and they are forwarding literature on their offerings however they
did verify extensive commodities data coverage going back a minimum of 25
years.
If anyone has used Genisis Data please participate in this conversation and
let us know what your thoughts are.

trbowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Liberal application of common sense, perseverance, kindness and human
understanding lead to our ultimate success"