Re: Fibonacci History

In a message dated 97-12-20 16:31:39 EST, knight@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 The infamous "duck" post aside, would I trade a randomly generated
 ratio set in real life? Nope, because I know that while the turning
 points SEEM to be accurate, it is very difficult to trade. However,
 I feel that Fib ratios fall in this category as well. (IMO anyway)

Hey....Don't put down "the duck"....It is a marvelously
proportioned animal.  If it weren't , it couldn't float and would
never get off the ground.

I don't now if we have an Boeing workers on the list...but,
I'll just bet that if we took a look, we would find similar
proprotions in airplane  design as between overall
length and  wing span, as a for instance.

And, don't you know, that it is No accident that Santa's
Sleigh has Eight (8) Reindeer....count 'em.

A lesser number, just wouldn't get off the ground, either!!!

Wishing one and all a Happy Holiday Season,

GerryB/jer33:3
eccl 1:9