Fibonacci stuff.

Everyone...

To avoid further testing the endurance of my fellow RealTraders,
I'm only responding to Fib email if it is directed to my personal
email address.. Copy me at the above address if you intend
for me to reply.

I think just about everything that could
be said about possibly WHY Fibs work for traders
has been said already..

At some point I might post some real-time
trades and justifications to show more of HOW Fibs
work for traders. I've been doing this on other
forums already, so could send charts etc of my recent
trades to this list.

But lets give it a rest a while.. This is not the
RealFibTraders list...

-Neal.