PHSYCH:Think First, Trade Later

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: PHSYCH:Think First, Trade Later
  • From: ric ingram <ringram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 15:16:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am concerned that the more positive contributors may leave the forum to
the detriment of us all.

Some recent posts, probably intended as humour, came over as attacks on
other members of RT.

While I am sure the more secure members can take care of themselves, I
agree with the sentiments underlying Norman Winski quotation "if you can't
be funny, you won't make money".

My trading benefits from thinking what I am going to do before an
opportunity arises.   Just as our trading benefits from a 'think first,
trade later' approach, do you feel that all our posts to RT may also
benefit from a 'think first, post later' approach?

Hope all your trading reflects the quality of your planning.

Regards, Ric.