Re: some basic question

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: some basic question
  • From: "Michael Ferguson" <Michael.WL7BDNkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 08:47:38 -0800 (PST)

SPH8 only goes back to the time the date the contract originates. You can
get continuous linked data from various services that attempt to roll
prices from contract to contract in a smoothed manor that eliminates the
price jumps that would crash your system testing. Pinnacle Data
[800-724-4903] has continuous linked contracts, and has an article
available about rolling prices that is worth reading. I recommend
Pinnacle, and I am not paid to say this. Michael