Re: Commodity Traders

Bando57 wrote:

> Thanks Norm
> Your cute little one liners prevent me from getting any of your real pearls of
> wisdom..
>
> Since I have to delete some of the postings anytime I see your name now I just
> assume its another one your little bon mots and not worth the trouble of
> opening it up....I think this the kind of thing John Boggio was referring
> to...You could have sent your little sugar joke just to the original sender.
>
> Deletingly
>
> rick

rick,
   Did you take your own advice by sending your private note only to me
and not to the list?  I think not!
   As for always being so serious and formal on this list, one of my
trading axioms is, "if you can't be funny, you won't make money". In
otherwords, show me someone who is serious all the time and I'll show
you
someone who over the long run doesn't make money trading. Trading
involves a game mentality. If you are not having fun, you won't do as
well as somone who is. Ooops, I just remembered that poor ol rick won't
be reading this and benefiting from my little pearl of wisdom because he
has me on auto-delete. Well, I guess poor ol rick will be seriously
staring at his monitor all day long with a frown on his face. poor ol
rick. :(

Happily,

Norman :)