Re: Point & Figure

Tomgo wrote:

> I beleive that the best book in P & F is
>
> Study Helps in
> Point & Figure
> Technique by Alexander Wheelan
>
> It is available from The Traders Press, Inc
> Greenville, S. C
>
>  In trading Ush8 I use a 2 tick per box, 3 box reversal method.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Tomgo

RT,
   I think the all time clasic P+F book is "How To Use The Three-Point
Reversal
Method of Point & Figure Stock Market Trading" by A.W. Cohen. Cohen was
the founder of Chartcraft and Investors Intelligece (famous for the
advisors sentiment indicator) located in Larchmont, NY. This book was
first published in
1968.
    The RT management will be pleased to know that I have no connection
or affiliation with above said book or organizations. In fact, I have
seldom used
Point & Figure. But my friends who do use P&F  were fans of that book
and I have a copy on my bookself which adds some nice colors to my
collection.

Pointedly & Figuretively,

Norman