Re: Gen: Reuter Vs Bloomberg

I'm planning on subscribing either on Reuter Money 3000 or Bloomberg
system.
I need to run some comparisons,,,and need help on that.
If any one of us here used and experienced with both(best for my purpose)
or either of them,
Could you give me some feed back??
I need either of these for Forex and Futures trading,,,specially for Forex.
I heard they have the best and most accurate quotes and news services.
Any feed back will be appreciated.

PS...I feel like I always try to steal you guys' knowledge and experience.
       But until the day I'm experienced and seasoned enough to give out my
side of help,,
       I'll be the thief. I want you to all forgive me on this,,,,,,,Thank
you all.