Re: GEN MKT - BOUNCE ?

<< The Avid Trader website notes that the percentage of stocks below their
 100 day moving average is at the lowest level since the Oct meltdown.

 This means  either another succesful test of support and a thousand
 point rise or the beginning of a  major breakdown.

 Does anyone see the possibilty of a "bullish-engulfing" candlestick
 pattern today ?

I've noticed a lot of weakness in a lot of market leaders.  I generally look
at 200 day moving averages and 50 day.  A lot of weakness.  But IBM had a
great bounce up today.  Haven't looked at today's chart yet... but I'm sure it
was a key reversal.  Lower low and higher high.

--Jim