SuperCharts 4.0 Question

Gentlemen:

One quick question regarding Supercharts v4.0 end-of-day -

Is there a way to tell the Chartscanner to scan a set list of stocks or
commodities for a specific trading system or indicator alerts WITHOUT
having to place the trading system or indicator on EACH INDIVIDUAL
chart? That is, if I want to track a system on the DJIA and I don't want
to load up each chart and place a set of indicators on each chart, is
there a way to do so? If so, how is that done?

Thank you!

Mike