Re: TH Murrey////Trading Advice

In a message dated 97-12-17 19:28:12 EST, JER3CUBE@xxxxxxx writes:

> In a message dated 97-12-17 10:04:52 EST, eric3@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>  <<
>   > > Murrey Math has said all along that the woman's mentrual cycle resets
>   > > itself every fall exactly (16) days after the fall soltice, which is
> the
>   > > apihelian axis tilt of the earth or ("breakout day") in the 64 day
> cycle
>   > > which is the exact day that the amount of estrogen and progesteron
swap
>  >>

>  How many caught that the "trading advice" was in the first paragraph.
>
>  Those who are coming from "the negative"...probably still don't
>  SEE the significance.
>
>  They are they that are more interested in "putting down" the
>  substantial effort of others....than to apply themselves...and
>  learn "something new"????
>
>  Murrey called this current rally perfectly...from the Weekend...prior
>  to Monday's opening.  If you didn't get that message, what hope is
>  there for the "wannabe trader"?
>
>  Happy Holidays,
>
>  Allblessingsbewithyou,
>
>  GerryB/jer33:3
>  learner/teacher
>  eccl 1:9

Gerry and list.   Normally I wouldn't reply to this, but there are a lot of
new traders on this list and they haven't been thru all the less than ethical
types(I am being kind) selling their wares.   I have been fortunate enough to
learn trading from a teacher, who teaches by stating information and then
showing by example.   The E-Mail posts from TH Murray weren't teaching.   They
amounted to pointing someone to the barnyard, and saying get a shovel,  there
may be something of value in all the *stuff* on the floor.   Gerry your
response are typical of the mind games I've seen to try and sell fluff.  You
call yourself a teacher.  Fine teach with something of value, and I will
respect and value what you say.  But don't ask me to look for something of
value in those inane E-Mails or Mr Murrays, and call that teaching.

         I apologize in advance to the list if this seems like flaming, but a
newcomer has enough to sift thru without this.

                                           Pete