Re: Asian Markets (Vantage point software)

>    Does anyone have the Vantage Point Neural Net program?  It is
> supposed to be good at predictive work.  Any comments?

I recently inquired about this program on RT, another list and also
the newsgroups and I received "many" responses from people that
had purchased this program.....  NONE were positive :)

There are MANY warning flags at their web site which where
brought to the attention of myself and others

No track record  (real or hypothetical)

No assurance or guarantees of any kind

No demo or trial

constant pitch of "joining their family"

Alan Sears