Re: Asian Markets

James, a good place to start is to learn how banks make markets in the
Forex.  Then you can prepare
different indicators to measure relative movement differences and how they
are pricing spot and different derivatives. I like to look at spot and
compare how the IMM is pricing.  I guess the key is PRICE.  Seems like they
will price the derivatives higher or lower depending on where they think
the market is heading.  Higher if it is going down.  Or lower if it is
going up.

Good Luck.
mark