Re: SuperCharts 4.0 Question

Hi Mike:

You can make another workspace.  Then only the charts in that workspace will
show the indicators you save in that workspace.  Any indicators plotted on a
chart in a workspace will show up on all charts in that workspace until you
change or delte the indicators.  When you save the workspace you save the
changes you made for when you open it again.

Best wishes,

James

Michael E. Strupp wrote:

> Gentlemen:
>
> One quick question regarding Supercharts v4.0 end-of-day -
>
> Is there a way to tell the Chartscanner to scan a set list of stocks or
> commodities for a specific trading system or indicator alerts WITHOUT
> having to place the trading system or indicator on EACH INDIVIDUAL
> chart? That is, if I want to track a system on the DJIA and I don't want
> to load up each chart and place a set of indicators on each chart, is
> there a way to do so? If so, how is that done?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Mike

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard168.vcf"