Re: TH Murrey

Allan P. Harris wrote:

> At 08:15 PM 12/17/97 EST, TRaffertu wrote:
>
> >           He then asked if he could keep the e-mail.  I asked if
> they where
> >investigating Mr. Murry.  He said "I can not comment on ongoing
> >invertigations."  I took this to be a definate maby.
>
>         I know nothing of Mr. Murrey, but having practiced some
> securities law in
> a prior life, I know a little bit about the SEC, NASD and US Justice
> Department.  I would tell you what I think and why, but, since some
> members
> of this forum feel free to forward selected Realtrader posts to said
> officials, I will chose to keep my opinions to myself.
>
>         This is a dangerous precedent for us all.
>
> Allan

With all due respect, Mr. Harris, You don't think that they are not
ALREADY monitoring this list? (And others.) And it's not just the SEC
either. Seems to me, I rember the Futures people also were (are) filing
so called 'civil' complaints on internet information providers as well.

(This is not an endorsement of Murrey by the way.) The moderators of
this excellent forum correctly took care of the problem by removing him
from the forum when he setpped WAY over the forum's guidelines for
participation.

Regards,
Ryan Garrett

Regards
Ryan Garrett<x-html><HTML>
<HEAD>
   <META NAME="Author" CONTENT="telerate">
   <META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="Mozilla/4.01 [en] (Win95; I) [Netscape]">
   <TITLE>ryanfoot</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>Ryan Garrett