Re: ADMIN - RT is NOT a Chat Forum

Well John with all due respect...

Eddie said, for examplle that this fellow Toppel would be here to ansewr
questions.

I posted, others posted, where is Ed Toppel? Did he achieve Nirvana and
will not post back?

Perhaps you believe these posts by members are "chat", but telling us
this guy, whose book I have read and was willing to do business
with....this guy whose book I purchased beause it was touted here on
RT....this guy who is not here.

These posts were 'chat' John.

I was not happy about it either....but did not complain

--Patrick J. Slevin