Re: ADMIN - RT is NOT a Chat Forum

Sorry John....

I'm frustrated and I'm sorry I took it out on you.

I had tried to contact Mr Toppel by phone several days ago and received
no reply.

I'm told by another member he could not participate and was sorry.

I apologize for allowing myself to see things not as they are but as I
see them (Samurai Maxim Number One).

In my neighborhood, a guy says he's gonna be here he shows up. He's
gonna call me back he calls me back.

This ZEN stuff is not reliable now, is it?

Sorry for the chat....no more on Toppel from me.

--Pat