Re: TH Murrey

At 08:15 PM 12/17/97 EST, TRaffertu wrote:

>           He then asked if he could keep the e-mail.  I asked if they where
>investigating Mr. Murry.  He said "I can not comment on ongoing
>invertigations."  I took this to be a definate maby.

	I know nothing of Mr. Murrey, but having practiced some securities law in
a prior life, I know a little bit about the SEC, NASD and US Justice
Department.  I would tell you what I think and why, but, since some members
of this forum feel free to forward selected Realtrader posts to said
officials, I will chose to keep my opinions to myself.

	This is a dangerous precedent for us all.

Allan