Re: TH Murrey

In a message dated 97-12-17 10:05:02 EST, eric3@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  There is some amazing trading advice in these words,  see if you can
  find it.

 > Charles E. Outland wrote:
 > >
 > > Murrey Math has said all along that the woman's mentrual cycle resets
 > > itself every fall exactly (16) days after the fall soltice, which is the
 > > apihelian axis tilt of the earth or ("breakout day") in the 64 day cycle
 > > which is the exact day that the amount of estrogen and progesteron swap
 > > and get out of parallel and is the 75.% time line that all markets want
 > > to reverse on into the future after the 1st frost each fall.
 > >
 > > The mayan Indians discovered this but they never tied in the
 > > estrogen/progesteron roll-over on day (16) but you may ask any M.D. >>

        I showed these e-mailes to an aquaintence of mine who workes for the
SEC's fraud enforcement division.  He had been part of the Bosky and other
high profile casas.  His responce was that this is typical of bogus investment
advisers.  He pointed to the first paragraph of each and said that they
typically present some mumbo-jumbo such as this which can mean anything and
can be interperted in any way the author wishes after the fact!

        He then pointed to the following paragraphs and said "they always
throw in a bunch of quasi-scientific, but usually inaccurate, sounding
language to convince the reader they know what they are talking about."  He
added that this type of investment advice is worse than useless since it is
designed to seperate the sucker from his money.

         He also gave me a few pointers on how to detect similar frauds:
               1.   They often claim to be misunderstood genisuses.  (Adds
credability)
               2.   They say that most people are to stupid, lazy,
indifferent, etc. to understand or learn there method. (Builds sucker's ego)
               3.    Hever gives specific action to be taken, just vague
mysticisims.  (So they can not be pinned down).
               4.    May or may not charge very much for service.  (Suckers
don't complaigne if it doesn't hurt to much)
                5.   If you complaign about losses, they tell you you must not
have under stood and to study harder or take an "advanced course" for big
bicks.

          Any of this sound familiar re: T.H. Murry?

           He then asked if he could keep the e-mail.  I asked if they where
investigating Mr. Murry.  He said "I can not comment on ongoing
invertigations."  I took this to be a definate maby.

            I beleive some members of this forum may be followers of T.H.
Murry and may defend him.  This is the ultimate goal of any con man, to brain
wash the sucker.

                           Good luck and good trading,
                                     Ray Raffurty