Re: TH Murrey

Eric wrote:

> For any of those following this thread, but not familiar with Mr.
>  Murrey, here is just a one-time, small sampling of 2 e-mails he  sent
>  out today.
>
>  There is some amazing trading advice in these words,  see if you can
>  find it.

NW: TMURREY's genius aside, in regard to the conception calendar it was
quoted that they ask the women for her preference in the sex of the baby
as though they can determine this by only using her data. The scientific
facts are that the father's sperm has the honor of  determining the sex
of the baby. It is one of the few times that the
father has much say so about anything, so it would be nice to not
deprive the dad's of their "small part".

Spurtively,

Norman