Re: TH Murrey

Dear list members,

I enjoy very much this list and eventhough I am the silent type the
following requires a response:

>> >     ---------------------------------------------------------------
>                             Murrey Math  -  It's Official
>
>> > I thought you might be interested in this item I heard on the BBC
>> > Radio, - for real not a spoof. Apparently this has been independently
>>tested.
>> > " A French (!) company has just started a new service. A woman who
>> > sends in her birthday & cycle details & her choice of a boy or girl
>> > baby, and £199 ($350) , will be sent back a calendar for a year of the
>> > dates to conceive. The company says that the woman's polarity changes
>> > day to day, and that combined with the required sex (positive or
>> > negative), will result in a 98% accurate result."
>> > Thnaks !           Philip
>>
>>     ---------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who remembers high school biology can tell you that a sex of a child
is determined by the father not the mother raising an interesting question
as to what does the above mean. In the last couple of days people have been
quoting "facts"  about Fibs and their prevelance in nature. Although, it is
clear that you can find many examples of Fibonacci numbers in nature you
can also find just as many or more examples that are not Fibonaccis. I
think people are trying too hard to convince themselves that Fibonacci
numbers work in the markets. I think there is no doubt that they do and it
doesn't really matter why or how.

Yiannis