Re: Series 3 Sponsorship

I took my series 3 about three years ago (just to learn about different
markets - I have never used it) Anyway, at that time you did not need firm
sponsorship to take the test, I am assuming that this has not changed.  I
would recommend that you buy study materials through the Securities Training
Corp. (212-425-7255 - Battery Place NY - I think I paid @$250 or so). Once you
have studied you can set up a time to take the test- there is a location
downtown by Battery Park also.  And from there I wish you the best of luck.

Rich Z.