error message on SuperCharts

The new system I'm working on has just presented me with the error message
"exe size too large" and refused to run.  This is a new system I'm writing.  I
first wrote the long entry side and got it working really well.  I'm happy
with its potential.  During this time, I was using a simple trailing stop/MA
exit as I perfected the entries.  Now that I started working on the exits, I
keep getting this error messages.  Even a simple parabolic exit overwhelms the
system.  The one person I spoke with at Omega said there is a 64 K limit on
file sizes and that what my problem is.  I find it very hard to believe that I
can't write a system at least as complex as this one.  I don't consider this
system all that complex at all!  Does anyone know anything about this.
--Jim