Re: Yhoo 3 of 3

JER3CUBE wrote:

> Harley : )
>
> Do you know what a "put" option is?

Yes but Datek doesn't have options yet.

> Cover the "short" and by a protective "put"...also enter "stop loss"
> order
> for double protection.

Why? I have every thing under control. As far as stop loss order you can
have them. I prefer to average. Or find another strategy. We all enjoy
different rides at the amusement park.So let's here your reasons. Why is
it better?
To me a stop loss is giving money away. At least by going flat you can
trade your way out of it.

> Sell 1/2 your long at 68 and the other 1/2 at 78 +/-

I like to play too much in the market. So nothing is set in stone.

> When you say "the market is sick"...what you realy mean to say
> is that  "Harleys percecptions is that the market is sick".

Hummm. You mean to tell me that NASDAQ chart doesn't look a bit sloppy.
Or that all the problems in the Asian markets are just my perception.
Hummm. Sounds like a bad attitude to me.

> Harley's perception is Harlelys perception.

I don't take any advice from Harlelys. He is blind and needs a hearing
aid.

> The Market is going to do what it is going to do....and probably
> no inquire of Harley.

Gee really.

> If all else fails.....Get a bike or take a hike!   (grin)

Not sure what that's suppose to mean.

> Thanks for the chart....and  the analysis....Looks good to me!

It's only one of many possible game plans.

Harley