YHOO

Just a little update:

Today YHOO moved up quickly to 60 1/4. I didn't have a chance to short
it but would of if I could. To me this is important because the more
opportunities I see. Even if I don't or can't act, I do learn from it.

I waited and watched it drift down to 56 1/2. I picked up a few shares
at 56 7/8. This was a first for me since I have in the past been a bit
nervous about going in after a sell off. So for me this was a big
accomplishment. I sold at 58 1/2.
I still have my original long position and my original short position.

I looked at the average true range and it was near that range of 3 pts.
The market was also starting to come back some. I also noticed that the
selling had slowed and there were some other buyers stepping in.

Tomorrow is another day.
Harley