Re: Fibonacci, why it works.

nwinski wrote:

>  Harley,
>   So you think there are lots of traders using Astrology?  And all the
>
> clams and oceans that move with the moon have an ephemeris and do that
>
> because they want to abide by the tables, right?
>
> Mooningly,
>
> Norman

   Norm,
I know nothing about astronomy. Let alone astrology. I know that people
believe in it and I respect that fact. So I can't really comment about
it. I do have a degree in math. So I can at least give some input.

But one thing I will say. Can you distinguish between what is natural
(of nature) and what is a social construct. [As an example: Bio clocks
vs day light saving time.] The line between the two get blurred.

Norm have you ever been outside on a nice warm evening with the stars
shining brightly and then feel the world rotate? It's a beautiful
experience.

Harley