Re:ZEUS - Shay Horowitz

RTs

Several months ago I started a correspondence with Shay Horowitz,
Zeus Investments, LLC , in Aurora, CO. He produced a 'Daily
Analysis' email newsletter that was pretty good. He had been a
contributor to this group for some months, as I remember. I
eventually subscribed to his newsletter, and all was well until
about two weeks ago when all correspondence ceased.

I have send several emails and attempted telephone contact. His web
page seems to have disappeared also. At least, I can't raise it.

I would be interested if anyone else in this group has any info
concerning the gentleman or his organization.

Thanks.

Ed Hanley