Walt's $5

Walt,
"No doubt you recently heard Norman Winski mention his
successful Silver trade. I've got five bucks that says he was also
selling option premium before rolling out, and selling it later on as
well."

NW: Walt, do you have my address so you can send the $5? I am retired
from trading options. I did the opposite of your recommended path. I
learned options first and then decided to simplify my life when I left
Chicago by only trading futures. If I like a market, I can wait weeks or
months for a big move. I have had a silver position off and on for about
2 1/2 half years. If necessary, I just keep rolling over to the next
contract. It just takes one big move to pay for the roll overs. This
last swing in Silver was worth more than $5,000 per contract. I will buy
on a pullback because I think there maybe another 5K to go.  Anyway, I
am looking forward to receiving a fine portrait of Abe Lincoln on a
green back from you.

Thanks,

Norman

Well, I guess that's it. Anything else I can think of has been said
100 times already. :)

If you don't understand something that was said above, make it your
business to find out. In the end, that's the only real difference
between the professional trader, and the part-timer.

Walt Downs
CIS Trading
http://cistrader.com