WOW Day Trader & DTN

Dear RealTraders,

I am interested in any comments regarding the WOW Day Trader and DTN
Satellite data feed for trading index futures and options. I have used
Metastock RT with Signal and liked Metastock, but definately not Signal's
version of "real-time".

Since I need a serious real-time system (and am surprized that Signal has
not been sued out of business for their version of real-time delivery), I
am willing to use CQG or SC4 RT w/BMI if necessary to get timely data, but
DTN with Day Trader sounds good from the review in Futures Magazine -
"Metastock RT on steroids".

I hope I did not miss previous comments about this software, but please
send direct to me, if that is the case.

Thank you for your continous source of excellent ideas.

Hal