Re: GEN - synchronization

Took a little patience didn't it.  Not out of the woods yet by any means.
That is what is referred to as an energy point in realtime manifested by
symmetry and synchronization of the Tape.  When the tape became
synchronized going into that low at 2:00 you knew that the powers that
control this market were at play.  They have been accumulating stock,
building inventory to hand it back to the market over the next week.  You
might also ask,"Why Wednesday?"  The market never behaves exactly the same
way twice.  There are similarities, cycles that manifest repetive behavior,
but the amplitudes, the wavelengths, the harmonics all change to confuse
the trader.  Again, "Why, Wednesday?"  Two possible reasons.  One, this
week was manifesting an inverted pattern.  Two, remember the three day
settlement rule.  It is an accounting, bookkeeping, pay me on performance,
ah that loser isn't in our portfolio, ah yes we own that winner, books
close on Friday.  It is a good possibility that anyone buying bigcap stocks
over the next seven trading days will have to pay up dearly for it.  Its
just part of the momentum cycles that play out each month.

BobR
Momentum Cycles
http://www.oextrader.com

At 04:14 PM 8/27/97 +0000, Jay Poswolsky wrote:
>Bob:  Congrats on your call of this morning for the market to go down
>then up.  Nice soothsaying!!
>
>Jay

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\OEX 5 min.gif"