Re: Verifications

RRodgers wrote:

> Hi,
>  Earlier someone was asking if there was a Murrey Math student receiving
> TMurrey's emails before his projection dates. I am one of his students and
> correspond on a regular basis with other present-day students, and I can
> confirm as well as others (who I don't believe monitors this board) that
> his e-mails do come in plenty of time beforehand and are at least 87.5%
> correct - no worse, and better on other days. (This is strictly according
> to my math for the past 2-2 1/2 months)  Those that don't monitor this
> board are listed on his website and you can e-mail them straight from his
> website for more verification.  He does offer to turn around and let us all
> line up and kick him in the butt on the 12.5 percent he's wrong, and if I
> was in Nashville, Tenn., I'd do it.
>
> Yours, Rich

Dear Rich,
  So, how many millions or billions of dollars have you made in the past
2 1/2 months?  According to TH, $5,000 invested four days ago would now
be $50,000. That works out to a compounded 78% per day return on
capital.
At that rate, asssuming you started with $5,000 2 1/2 months, you should
now have more than $100 million. I would be glad to venture a guess, but
my calculator doesn't go that high.
   Rich, I eagerly await your reply.

Enviously,

Norman