Verifications

Hi,
 Earlier someone was asking if there was a Murrey Math student receiving
TMurrey's emails before his projection dates. I am one of his students and
correspond on a regular basis with other present-day students, and I can
confirm as well as others (who I don't believe monitors this board) that
his e-mails do come in plenty of time beforehand and are at least 87.5%
correct - no worse, and better on other days. (This is strictly according
to my math for the past 2-2 1/2 months)  Those that don't monitor this
board are listed on his website and you can e-mail them straight from his
website for more verification.  He does offer to turn around and let us all
line up and kick him in the butt on the 12.5 percent he's wrong, and if I
was in Nashville, Tenn., I'd do it.

Yours, Rich