Re: MKT - S&P 100

Oh, doctor, this is incredible, I can't believe it.  Without the CBOE what
would the S&P100 be?  Nothing!  You deserve the right to have your website
updated immediately upon any changes in the index components.  Go back and
renegotiate your contract.  It is a public service.

BobR
Momentum Cycles
http://www.oextrader.com