Re: CYCLE TRADER 4.0

bagreg wrote:

> I,m deciding between buying Nature's Pulse and Walter Bressert's Cycle
> Trader 4.0 software. Any comments from users of either one or both of
> these programs will be gratefully accepted.
>
> I have no doubt that the maturity of this forum's participants will
> ensure an unbiased view.
>
> Many Thanks.
>
> Adrian

I do not think this is a fair question.  They both are top notch
programs.  I depends on how you trade.  CycleTrader is tool box of some
very inovative tools.  I have not looked a Natures Pulse in awhile but I
know it is a different way of looking at the markets.  Which is best?
Get their demos and try them out.

Nathan