Re: CYCLE TRADER 4.0

I was very impressed with the demo of Nature's Pulse.

Perhaps you could share your impressions of these products, and why you feel
that one of them is appropriate.

I work with a simple charting package, but recently have been pleasantly
surprised with OmniTrader 3.1 beta.  I very much like the philospohy of
testing multiple systems against each security.  Good luck with your choice.

At 08:23 AM 8/21/97 +1200, you wrote:
>I,m deciding between buying Nature's Pulse and Walter Bressert's Cycle
>Trader 4.0 software. Any comments from users of either one or both of
>these programs will be gratefully accepted.
>
>I have no doubt that the maturity of this forum's participants will
>ensure an unbiased view.
>
>Many Thanks.
>
>Adrian

He who laughs, lasts.
David Martin, Weststar Corporation, Computing Operations Manager
800-640-0635 ext 3021
We operate a corporate intranet from Texas to Alaska, licensing industry
leading software to perform loan and escrow services.  Our offices in 19
cities also provide these services.