Re: Murreymadness

I think I have missed a lot of this Murry stuff.
Why don't we see some trades? Make some predictions and let's see if this
stuff is worth all this damn e-mail about it. All this bravado is getting
nuts.
Let's see this Murry guy walk the walk and make some trades BEFOREHAND.

Oh yeah, on another subject: They carted out some more S&P shorts today.
Their clearing firm came down, tapped them on the shoulder and said....."we
need to talk." The shorts have been getting killed left and right this week.
What a powerful market !!