Re: Murreymadness

Not trying to make a joke here, but:  Go back to 3.01 Gold version.

I did.

Gee....things work again.

Good luck.

(By the way, I've seen this 'Murry thing' crop up now a couple of times
since the first of the year.....interesting that I've not heard anything
positive about it yet.)

Regards,

Ryan Garrett
telerate@xxxxxxxxxx