GEN: Robert Miner & DTG

     Realtraders,

     Here is a vote of commendation for Robert Miner,
and Dynamic Trader's Group.  For the money, his
Dynamic Trading Course is fairly priced, at least with
the special still on; includes six months of monthly e-mail or a shorter term
weekly e-mail trading update.
The trading course is comprehensive of price, ratio,
and time analysis, some new twists with time regarding months most likely to
provide a change in
trend; very heavy into Elliott Wave, yet he writes 'EW
only evident about half the time in the markets --
if not evident, don't trade it'.  There was a 30 day
money back guarantee when I ordered the course,
and they throw in a nifty full-fledged analytical program
to boot!  I have yet to involve myself with the software
extensively, but it does work well with my Metastock
data files.  The projected times are not as profligate
as in the NP, but are dynamic cycles (DTG).
     I was satisfied with the trading manual alone,
for the money I paid.  If you know all about price and
time and ratios allready, it may be overkill.  There is
a lot of studying involved.  Is that a bad thing?
He is very heavy into Elliott.  Check out his free weekly
trade at dynamictraders.com, usually comes out on a
monday evening.

     Best wishes,

     Rory Lewellen        RL2946@xxxxxxx