Closing a profitable option position

RT's,

I need some advice about the best way to close a small but profitable
stock option position.

I am long two September 30 calls (NBQIF)for NBTY (Nature's
Bounty--vitamins and such). The stock has risen dramatically in the last
three days and closed at 34 1/2 on Friday (not a bad ride considering
the way everything else moved on Friday). I bought the options at 2
and they are now bid 5 with five weeks to expiration. The stock
showed no signs of turning, so I think there is still further upside
to this advance.

I think some of my options (no pun intended) are:
 a). sell both at 5 and run to the bank with the $600 minus comissions
 b). sell one at 5 to cover the initial cost of taking the position
   hold the other to see if the stock continues to rise, making the
   remaining position a "free trade."
 c). put in a tight sell stop on both, say at 4, and hope the advancement
    moves forward before a pull-back, and reconsider again on Monday

The option is fairly thin, with open interest just above 400. Daily
volume is between none and 50, so liquidity seems to be a problem.
Even with the current bid at 5, the last trade was at 3 1/2, so the
market moves around a lot without much trading.

I hate to let an easy double turn into a loss. My breakeven would be
for the stock at 32 at expiration, minus commissions. I'm leaning
toward selling one at 5 and letting the other ride with a tight stop.

Does anyone have any advice about the best way to preserve
my profit without an early exit?

Thanks,

James M. Johnson