GEN BMI and DTN bid and ask

I am currently interested in getting a data service with good  T BOND
futures bid and ask quotes.  Is there any difference between BMI and DTN?  I
have heard from one trader that uses the b and a off a  DTN feed, but when
trying to observe the b and a on my delayed BMI cable feed, it does not
change for hours at a time.....at least when I was checking it a couple of
days last week.  Has anyone else observed this difference between datafeeds?
Thanks RB