Re: GEN BMI and DTN bid and ask

Maybe I am missing something here, but I can't see any value at all to
receiving "bid and ask" quotes on a delayed service. By definition, the value
of a bid and ask in a most liquid futures market such as T-Bonds is its
"real-time" update for trading purposes. The only value of bid and ask on a
delayed service would be in illiquid markets where values seldom change
during a trading session.

I don't use BMI or DTN, but my guess is that BMI would be much better for
your purposes than DTN which caters first and foremost to agricultural
trading markets. Maybe someone else can give first hand experience with these
datafeeds.

Good luck,
Larry