Re: NewsMonitor in Omega for gov't reports and gen news?

Troy,
You might try a workspace for BTC news, unfiltered. They have most of the
important reports, not as fast as FWN, but its free. Plus , they update a
number of financials and spot futures realtime "snapshot" every 15 minutes
beginning at :08 after the hour.
Steve